Friday, August 05, 2011

Hackers

Hello there! I'm writing again a review for the movie Hacker. It actually inspired me to do good in knowing my codes and languages so that I could do something like that. Well, it's not like I wanted to do something like they do but I just feel that having such talent and knowledge would create a HULLABALLOO feeling inside. I wanted to feel the adrenaline rush of having to enter a vulnerable system. I'll provide some list of sites that shall help you with what is hacking. I hope it helps. LOL.


STARRING: Jonny Lee Miller , Angelina Jolie







The movie was a 2nd generation type of film(well, that's how i rate it..LOL..it's not like movies were classified like this. I just do get this thing to classify things :D or maybe classifications like this exists but it doesn't matter anymore :D ) but it had my heart inside of its hand and it played it to the beat.(LOL. lyrics from Adele's Rolling in the deep )...Dade was hot I mean cool err I mean way to cool for geek and way to hot for a dude. Anyways, the movie was entertaining given the physical design of codes running in a matrix form. I mean it took us aback to see all that.


This is Eugene "The Plague" Belford in Hackers. He is the antagonists who created the Virus Da Vinci code to capsize the company's oil tanker to distract people from seeing his real agenda.







Cool. That was the only thing that I thought after watching the film although hacking is done differently with the way we knew of today. If you want to actually experience watching hackers do their "thing" then watch this. It may be a little different to the original way of hacking but it sure does gives one an idea. :)

Before I even forget. I promised you earlier that I would post some links that would satiate our thirst for knowledge in hacking.
I can't put everything on my page so I'll leave the rest to you. Enjoy! =) Feel free to drop a comment and Suggest! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment